Thursday, April 30, 2009

FINAL

SO... Here are my last and final pictures for the semester.  These first 5 are my abandoned pics, then the last 5 are my tools/toys.  I thoroughly enjoyed this last one, much to my mother's dismay... "Sally! This is why little girls shouldn't have Barbies®!"  LOL. I love my momma.  She's so southern.  Enjoy and comments please!










3 comments:

  1. Did I give you those cats in the last one?? I had the same ones :)
    I love your Barbie/Ken picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm... idk. Maybe. I really have no clue. My Barbies are still all over my floor cuz Kate got into them and had a ball. lol. I think most of them aren't clothed at the moment. Not by my hand. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first is my ultimate favorite... the fifth one is very good too.

    Barbie and Ken...eh, ah, no. :D

    I must say, the one with the three dolls gives me the jibbily creeps. It's got this very horrific atmosphere that takes me back to younger days when "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" was still a regular show.

    Bravo on that one.

    And those chairs still rock. (No pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete